• InterContinental Bangkok
    • Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok
    • Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
    • lebua at State Tower
    • Renaissance Hotel
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

The St. Regis Bangkok

227 guest rooms, including 51 suites, are beautifully appointed with plush furnishings and refined amenities. Each offers an urban retreat with grand windows and unobstructed views. Every experience is enhanced with St. Regis Butler service.

Experience the splendor of Bangkok from a premier location along Rajadamri Road, near the city’s elite business institutions, superb restaurants, and fine boutiques. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is an easy 35 minutes away.

Enjoy the art of exquisite dining with vintage wines from a magnificent wine cellar. Find sanctuary and personalized indulgences at the exclusive Elemis Spa, and refresh in a magnificently inviting outdoor pool and well-appointed Exercise Room.

For more information: Thailand Hotells

Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok

"The best! The staff couldn't do more to make our stay perfect,the rooms were great and the spa/pool top notch."

Smiles upon entry to the property. They continue at every turn. With the intuitive service at our restaurants. As the pool attendant hands you your towel. When your tennis coach engages you in a friendly spar. As you close your eyes, then finally open them at the end of your spa treatment. All smiles, for you, at The Sukhothai.

A sanctuary situated in the buzzing heart of Bangkok. Steps away from the business and entertainment districts. Minutes away from all the markets, the river, and all the shopping you’d ever want to do. Your home away from home, a convenient escape from a busy day of being out and about.

For more information: Thailand Hotels

What hotel have you stayed? I only stay in Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok?

Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit

Positioned on lively Sukhumvit Road, Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit sits comfortably amongst the very best Bangkok has to offer. Flanked by the commercial and financial district and prime shopping areas, this stunning five star hotel boasts 345 exquisite rooms and suites and tremendous city views. Modern and opulent, Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit offers a truly luxurious stay and is located just 30km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, within easy walking distance of underground and sky train stations.

For more information: Thailand Hotels

Cool i only want to stay in the best hotels!

I would love to stay at lebua at State Tower! I heard the movie, Hang Over filmed from it's Sky Bar! I think it will be a breath taking view.
    Anybody who has an idea how much it would cost to stay there for a night? I'm planning to go in September!

WOW! I would love to stay in one of those Hotels! Or visit them all!

Hello everyone! Thanks to the author for this selection of hotels and their description. But for everyone who wants to visit Bangkok, you also need a similar selection with the best Bars and Clubs in Bangkok. If you live in a luxury hotel you will 100% find time for entertainment and parties.
    Last edited by Alex Bornt; 1 Week Ago at 18:40.