Thread: 99 Things to do in Pattaya

Thanks

Cool 99 Things to do in Pattaya

The first book from No Cover Charge Publishing Company is a great success. It is already being sold on Amazon and it also being offered on the Kindle Prime.

PROMOTIONS buy before June 1st 2012 and get the full 130 things to do in Pattaya. Private Travel forums access included inside the book.

The book can be bought from the Amazon Kindle 99 Things to do in Pattaya

Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/99Pattaya keep you posted when the book is free to download on Kindle.

99 Things to do in Pattaya is a long overdue book about OTHER things you can do in Pattaya. Many tourists travel to Pattaya on the east cost of Thailand but most of them end up on Walking Street night after night. For those who want to see something different the travel "mafia" keeps a tight leech on what tourist can see. Fears Fighting over commission stop them to promote anything that is free or commission free. If you tourist destinations is not affiliated with the tourist "mafia" in Pattaya you are not likely to get any customers. Destinations not a member of the tourism industry in general are not likely to be mentioned in any brochure or general Thai promotion.
    Pattaya is now going five-star but the tourist industry is not keeping up, you can try yourself and visit at least 10 travel agencies and they will give you the same old list of what to do in Pattaya.

After one year of research the Nocovercharge.com publishing are proud to present 99 Things to do in Pattaya, many of them free many of them totally unknown to the general Public.
    "I never knew there was a water fall in Pattaya" - Gratton Burke - England

"The books brings a new life to Pattaya" - Mindstream - blog.personalthailand.com.

"Pattaya never looked better" - Editor, Pattaya-events.com.

"A book everybody should read before coming to Pattaya" -Editor, PATTAYANEWSPAPER.COM.

"Did you know there's a waterfall in Pattaya?" - Mark Rogers, Pattaya Mix 88.5.

"I don't know about the waterfall in Pattaya" - David Indy, Grand plaza Hotel.

"There is a waterfall but I do not think many people know about it" - Bent Strudahl Hansen. Pattaya long time Resident.

"Wow there is a waterfall in Pattaya?" -Laurent A. Pousse. Shanghai, China.

"I was amazed there was a waterfall in Pattaya" - Robert Proctor. Sydney, Australia.

"The waterfall looks impressive particularly in the rainy season. However, even when the water is not abundant, tourists can track up and down the rock" - Tony Sjödin,Thai European Export Partners Co,. Ltd.

Making this book was not easy, most of the information online is only in Thai and never updated. The information on the websites are so outdated and wrong that the owner of the destinations did not even know about the information on the websites. It took the author about one year to find all the places and in the new hard cover version there will be photos from all the places and destinations.

Thanks
    Here we are my dear friends, lets write about this great Book, 99 things to do in Pattaya Discover THailand (Discover Thailand Miracles).

I have never thought a book like this can be use full, but I was wrong.

The book is quite simple and very easy to use, I appreciated the writing clear and precise.

The peculiarity of the book is its wealth of detail, and its simplicity exhibition.

The book is divided into several sections, all interesting, well divided, and easy to locate.

I am a lover of the night shows, cabaret, the show .... especially those based on ladyboy, the guide helped me find all the shows in pattaya present.

I went to Tiffany Show Pattaya, the original transvestite Cabaret show, and was a magnificent spectacle, music really interesting and above all the beauty of many ladyboy me entertained throughout the evening

The costumes were magnificent, sparkling, and the show appealed to me deeply, and the two hours passed very quickly…and I owe it all to the wonderful guide 99 things to do in Pattaya Discover Thailand (Discover Thailand Miracles)

A big thank you to the writer of the guide 99 things to do in Pattaya Discover Thailand (Discover Thailand Miracles)…. and advice to all those who are reading me, do not miss the opportunity to buy and refer to this guide, is really wonderful!

I really hope this review was of your help.

thanks for reading and greetings to all

pierpaolopattaya

Thanks
    The first time I was in Pattaya, I was there for only 5 days and o boy I couldn`t get enough of it...the night life ,the girls and flashing lights everywhere....it was just all everybody had told me there would be...I was so enthusiastic about everything that I had experienced that I couldn`t wait to come again...
    Next time I came here with a friend and told him that one week is too little,so we rented hotel rooms for two weeks...and of course the first week was a blast...everything was just same like the last time...hmmm,a little bit too same for me,but I didn`t want to spoil my friends fun so I pretended after 5 days that I am as equally thrilled as he was...then after 7 days I noticed that his eyes were not glancing like before and that he needed some rest from everything at least for a day...he asked me where can we rest from all the wild life here and frankly,I didn`t know what to say...I wanted to try something else too and only thing that came to my mind was to go shopping or to just stay in our rooms...at the end we went back home and agreed that next time we will go to some place where you can taste something else except only the night life...Pattaya was just too much of a sin city for us...
    When I first saw this title "99 things to do in Pattaya",I just laughed and wanted to write some really bad comments on this post,but believe me,when I had read this book I felt so stupid....there were so many things to do in Pattaya that it would took me at least 3 weeks to try most of them...there are places that I have never heard of (like so many times mentioned waterfall )and it was almost impossible how nobody had told me about it...Really cant wait to go there next time and catch up with everything I had missed...I know this sounds so dumb for some of you,but I might as well bring my next girlfriend to be with me to try something really new in Pattaya...Or lets just not overexagurate this all...Maybe just go alone and try all this with some local girl and combine all the beauties of Thailand
    I will not bother you any more and just hope that you will read this magnificent book and find out that Pattaya`s night life is just a pick of an iceberg called Pattaya, that only the chosen few are given an opportunity to experience