Thread: More Scary Pattaya Ladyboy

Thanks

More Scary Pattaya Ladyboy

Mr. Peter Roehinger is 50 year old called police to his central Pattaya apartment on 26 December to report the theft. Searching the area, the police quickly found Sithat Naamwiset is 26 year old who had the Germanís electronics in his handbag.

Mr. Roehinger admitted he solicited the Udon Thani cross-dresser for sex, believing him to be a woman before Sithatís true gender was revealed.

It was only after the transvestite was gone did he notice his missing camera and phone.

Sithat was jailed on theft charges and, adding insult to injury, a fellow ladyboy who came to bail him out. Soros Poonneam is 26 year old was tossed into the cell as well after failing a snap drug test.
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

Thanks
    Yes i see many news when someone come and bail them out and they have drug or weapon. Stupid people go to Police with drug!

Thanks
    This seems pretty harsh. I did not know that you could be jailed for having drugs in your system. Does this happen regularly? Anyone know what drug it was?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Yes in Thailand you get jail for having drug in your system. Random check on the road and stop everybody who drive a motorbike.
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Thanks
    I agree with Joy thai, It's stupidity to call a police without thinking they will get caught too.