Thread: Wordpress 3.3 do not uppgrade yet

Super Moderator

Wordpress 3.3 do not uppgrade yet

The new Wordpress 3.3 is here but we would advice all readers to not us the new software just yet. Your plug in and theme might not be ready and it culd create problems on your website. The best way is to wait a week or two. Make sure all the plug in and theme can work with the new 3.3.

For Users

Experienced users will appreciate the new drag-and-drop uploader, hover menus for the navigation, the new toolbar, improved co-editing support, and the new Tumblr importer. We’ve also been thinking a ton about what the WordPress experience is like for people completely new to the software. Version 3.3 has significant improvements there with pointer tips for new features included in each update, a friendly welcome message for first-time users, and revamped help tabs throughout the interface. Finally we’ve improved the dashboard experience on the iPad and other tablets with better touch support.

For a full list of news visit the Wordpress Blog
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Yes i saw the news today i will also wait for update my blog until i am sure everything is done.