man.jpg
An Israeli tourist aged 66, was attackd using a flagpole by a jet-ski operator.

PHUKET:-- 2 Israelis, a father and son, were assaulted and wounded by a jet-ski operator carrying a “No Swimming” flag-pole on Kata Beach yesterday afternoon.

The actual assault was inspired by injury to the jet-ski the pair had booked, the attacker - who was in fact busted soon afterward.

When visit the location, there were many witnesses looking at the 2 seriously injured Israelis.

The 66-yr-old father suffered a injury to his arm, and his son, 43, experienced a head injury.

When they were taken care of at Patong Hospital, the visitors were inquired concerning the attack at Karon Police Station.

The attacker, Danaichet Yomjinda, 25, was immediately detained.

Following the Israelis went back the jet-ski to me, I noticed that it was injured. I became angry, and we all quarreled. However I used the wood made flag-pole to attack them,” Mr Danaichet explained to the police.

Mr Danaichet agreed on the assault charges by police, and is currently out on bail.

Today police verified that the non-criminal charges in case is going to be heard at Phuket's new tourist court.