Thread: Wanted by Interpol in Thailand

Super Moderator

Exclamation Wanted by Interpol in Thailand

Help the Thai Police and Interpol to find this person

Present family name: No longer wanted list
    Forename: No longer wanted list
    Sex: MALE
    Date of birth:No longer wanted list (67 years old)
    Place of birth:LUTON, United Kingdom
    Language spoken:English
    Nationality:United Kingdom

His Last address is in North Thailand

No longer wanted list CHAING RAI THAILAND

For information Contact your local Police Office in Thailand, Immigration or the Interpol Office.

http://www.interpol.int/public/Data/..._42129.asp#Top

If Mr Bettridge feels that this warrant is wrong in anyway please send us an email and tell us your story.
    Last edited by Pee Baa Jub Jub; 25th March 2012 at 15:12.
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

WOOOOO! I remember this guy broadcast in our national television here in the Philippines for the offensive crime against children. This maniac pervert dirty old man victimized our children and he did it for the last 40 years of his life and still continue doin' it. This Dirty Old MAn should be penalized lethal injection.

Super Moderator
    Well that wont happen if we do not help people catch him. If you see him notice the Police ASP!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow Lance View Post
    WOOOOO! I remember this guy broadcast in our national television here in the Philippines for the offensive crime against children. This maniac pervert dirty old man victimized our children and he did it for the last 40 years of his life and still continue doin' it. This Dirty Old MAn should be penalized lethal injection.
    Please check your facts-you lable this guy as a peodophile-where is your evidence?
    I suggest you check the official interpol site and then post a quote to appologise!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pee Baa Jub Jub View Post
    Well that wont happen if we do not help people catch him. If you see him notice the Police ASP!
    Please check your facts-you lable this guy as a peodophile-where is your evidence?
    I suggest you check the official interpol site and then post a quote to appologise!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow Lance View Post

It looks like this guy was wanted by the Interpol before, http://www.interpol.int/en%C2%AD%20%...%29/2010-42129 if you want the forum to remove it just report the post do not keep posting many times it will just make you banned.

Super Moderator
    Ok we have delete name of the wanted on Interpol now, if you see anything in the forum please click the report button.

A news like this should have a link where it was taken.

He was wanted before maybe they catch him now and he try to clean himself...