Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook, Twitter and Social Media updates Monday

Super Moderator
    Jolly Jo my mum just got a text from Dtac call center say Blood Donation needed Pls contact 1677, 022564300 or www.redcross.or.th/calendar-blood

Ratchaprasong News Korbsak on Al Jazeera, reveals he has been in secret talks with UDD (probably Veera) over the last 2 weeks.

CRES: Final call for anyone leaving Ratchaprasong.

MRT: Tomorrow(18/5)MRT is still closed at all stations until further notice. Call Center: 026245200 (probably BTS as well, PTNA)

Video of Smoke and Fire Inferno, Rama 4 and expanded stage at Khlong Toei: via @freakingcat

Thai PBS: Troops were deployed to reinforce security forces at the Bon Kai security checkpoint on Rama IV Road. /via @paisal_nt

"Reds probably intend to burn Lumpini Tower" http://twitpic.com/1ojzfp /via @freakingcat

Urgent Embassy Update: US, British, Australian, Dutch, Canadian, Belgium, German & Japanese embassies closed until further notice.

Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Super Moderator
    M_Thailand Still on lang suan. very cloudy. raining in few minute s?

WizardofWindsor Back. Most areas in town subdued at the moment (compred to y'day at least). A helicopter circles near Pathumwan & is greeted with fireworks.

@andrewspooner: Stories coming in that Ratchawithi hospital is now refusing to treat Redshirt patients

MCOTEnglishnews Acting govt spokesman Panitan asserts govt ready for talks but Reds must end protest; MRT underground stops running at all stations Tuesday

veen_NT Ugent!!!! Those who ramain at Rajprasong will face 2 yr jail term. Also vulnerable to be wounded from terrorist acts.

Phetburi Rd. from Wireless to Nana is littered with rocks, burned tires, and...spiky durian shells /via @newley

UDDThailand Red protest in Chiang Rai

Red shirt kid on the front line

Super Moderator
    Thai gov on TV saying they wont do anything just now on TV right now.

Super Moderator
    Update: About 570 bank branches closed in Bkk today. And govt has ordered closure of gas stations around sensitive areas. /via @tulsathit

RichardBarrow CNN International Headline News: "Defying the Government" Red shirts in Bangkok are holding their ground

Frank Smith bkkbase Even the 6pm playing of the National Anthem is pretty surreal at this point. (did you stand up, PTNA)

TAN_Network Attempt to blow up gas tanker in front of PTT petrol station in Ngarm Duplee. Reds fire M79 at petrol station.

DickAmateur My Fav ab excerises CONT. Lay on bed, spread legs wide. Hold arms straight, above head. Touch toes on each foot, also touch between legs (We need some fun, PTNA)

@tulsathit: Channel 3 live on Ngam Duplee terror

veen_NT Check with someone closed to the MOF, Thaksin may enter France using his Montenegro passport.

GregGlac Pullman Hotel, my magazine's printer, 33 gas stations, banks... More business closing every day with no end in sight.

@KhunPleum: Crazy taxi driver on Pratunam drove into the red zone

Super Moderator

Latest Social Media update Monday 17 May

CRES: The ChivaThai building is near the Century Park Hotel. /via @tulsathit

CRES: Sansern showing the kid on tyres video clip. /via @Tulsathit

CRES: Sansern: We suspect that an ex-singer shot on his condo balcony two days ago could have been a sniper victim. /via @tulsathit

CRES: He also showed the clip of hooded man running past protsters carrying what looked like M16. /via @tulsathit

CRES: Another clip showed a number of reds seizing an officer with a rifle who didn't try to use it. The attackers ran away with the rifle

CRES: Another clip showed people siphoning petrol from a seized truck. Sansern said it would b used for molotov cocktail. /via @tulsathit

CRES: Another clip showed a ransacked 7-11 shop. An ATM machine was destroyed. /via @tulsathit

CRES: The announcement ends. No mentioning of curfew or final warning to rajprasong reds. /via @Tulsathit

veen_NT CRES ended press conference. No curfew - no additional blacklisted people.

UDDThailand RAMKAMHAENG UNI: Protesters are remembering May 1992 and calling for an end to the killing in May 2010!

veen_NT Songphol: We'd like to warn if you take part in any activity like supplying tyres, you will also be charged.

MCOTEnglishnews Red Shirts block road with fuel tanker at Lumpini Boxing Stadium

Michael_Yon Was outside at Rama IV near Pan Pacific hotel. Very quiet. I do not see or hear fighting. Estimated 5,000 Reds...

Super Moderator
    Welcome to the Land of flames!

Super Moderator
    @AndrewBuncombe Thai officials apparently follow Tweets of foreign reporters. (off course they do who do you think we work for? PTNA)

farangone Michael Yon promises not to go out again tonight. (he is in love PTNA)

Michael_Yon Light gunfire in the distance. Not going out again tonight. Not smart. Will go out in the morning and talk with...

veen_NT Back to the gossip: That Thaksin photo is verified by a photographer herself

BangkokLife I have major UK media pressing me for interviews, but I am a simple money man! If anyone else wants to take this up, pls let me know

BBC World News: A spokesman from the red shirts has contacted the office of the Thai government to suggest a truce.

veen_NT (20.30) Erawan centre report; 271 injured and 35 dead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12