Two bodies of a 13-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl was burnt down in a fire caused by candles.

As the Police Officers of Phitsanulok investigated the accident, they found out that the Electricity Authority decided to cut out the electricity of Ms. Chutikarn, the mother of the victim, because the electricity bill was not paid on time. On that same day of the cutoff, the mother needs to work for the night and left her children in their house with no lights. When she heard neighbors shouting about the fire, she hurried to her house to save her children but was not able to do so because of the huge flame. According to the Police the children used candles and must have fallen down and the children did not notice it, making the house go up in fire.