An erectile dysfunction medication TV commercial re-surfaced and quickly became an object of scrutiny in the online community today. The ad was rediscovered mainly because of the Maxim model Amonwan Sirikittirat, 26. She recently made headlines by filing a police complaint against her boyfriend Howard Wang. Wang, a Taiwanese actor and singer who used to work in Thailand, was convicted of entering the kingdom illegally.

The Online Community checked Amonwan's background and discovered that, in addition to two R-rated films, she had starred in an advertisement for Big Love with veteran erotic filmmaker Toranong Srichua. The commercial's popularity was mainly because of dark humor and low production quality, coupled with poor acting skills and weird, irrelevant copy.

“If I have time, I’ll travel with a close female friend,” said 60-year-old Toranong in the ad. “If I’m on a motorbike, I’ll take her to the mountain. If on a speedboat, I’ll take her to the middle of the ocean. If on a Cessna aircraft, I’ll take her to either the far North or deep South.” While Amonwan, who tries to spicily kiss Toranong, appears self-conscious while acting.