Thread: 3G delay in Thailand

Super Moderator

3G delay in Thailand

The Thailand Supreme Administrative Court has accepted the petition filed by the Office of the Ombudsman over the 3G auction process.

According to Deputy Secretary-General of the Ombudsman’s Office Raksagecha Chaechai, the office will get another opportunity to argue against the 3G auction case, as the Supreme Administrative Court has accepted its petition.

The office had earlier filed an appeal to the Federal Administrative Court, but it was turned down when the court ruled that the Ombudsman had no power or duty to bring the case against the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) board, as it did not has civil servant status.

The Deputy Secretary-General believed that the Supreme Administrative Court would treat this matter with urgency and issue an order temporarily suspending the process of the 3G license issuing.

News from NNT
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Super Moderator
    This is embarrassing for Thailand since all our ASEAN countries have 3G some now even thinking 4G
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

3G is too disappointing for Thailand. 4G is much better