Thread: Lost in Thailand big hit in China

Super Moderator

Lost in Thailand big hit in China

More Chinese tourists are expected to travel to Thailand after a Chinese comedy-adventure film shot in Thailand has become an instant hit among audience in mainland China.

“Lost in Thailand” is directed by Xu Zheng and narrates a story about two Chinese people traveling in the northern province of Chiang Mai.

Words about beautiful Chiang Mai and Thailand have been spreading in Chinese social networks where many Chinese people are talking about “Lost in Thailand” and say they want to come to Thailand to follow the traveling route of the film.

Meanwhile, a number of people who have been to Thailand before are sharing their holiday photos in their profile pages. According to Film Business Asia, the film has been at the top of the Chinese box office for three consecutive weeks since its premiere on 12 December.

For the first eight days, it earned about 450 million yuan or 2.166 billion baht. On the 15 December alone, the film made 100 million yuan or about 500 million baht.

News from NNT
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Super Moderator
    A new Chinese movie in the same style as Hang Over II will probably draw more Chinese tourist to Thailand. But will the Chinese finally step out of their buses and REALLY visit Thailand. Most Chinese tourist go in buses and never see anything else than restaurants and gem shops.

Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

I saw this one as well with Ladyboy so funny