Thread: Wild Tiger Attacks Plantation Workers in Thailand

Wild Tiger Attacks Plantation Workers in Thailand

Terrified Thai villagers hunting a tiger suspected of killing 2 people in less than a week after a woman was mauled to death in a rubber plantation near the site of an earlier attack.

Pranee Mahasuk age 43, was slashed on the face and back in front of her husband as the pair tapped rubber shortly.

Last week the footprints of an adult and young tiger were seen near where 44-year-old Hyaya Seng was found headless with deep scratches across his body at another plantation in Yala near the border with Malaysia.

The authorities and about 200 villagers had launched a search for the tiger, adding that the aim was to push the creature further into the remote mountainous border area rather than kill it.

Thailand, a hub of international wildlife smuggling, is one of just 13 countries hosting fragile tiger populations. Fewer than 300 tigers remain in the wild in Thailand.
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

I think having a tiger as a pet is a very bad idea. I change my mind!

There need to be fences or walls to separate wildlife from the from the members of the village . #safetyfirst , #wildlife #death #senselesskillings