Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend had paid sex with a Thai boy

So many people have read this story he should post a photos of the girlfriend

Thank you. I did not think that I will hear again from you. In deed I still hope you will find the time to translate my experience. Please let me know, once it is done and where I can find it. I meanwhile am married to Claudia. I also have a yahoo group (please see above) which deals with my special experience. My life is not so strange like you might think, only because my lady has sex with asians....
    Hope to hear from you.
    Regards Rainer

Super Moderator
    I am happy for you but i agree with Joy we want a photo
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

See below: You don't think seriously we sent photos after already our real names have been revealed by mistake. I do not want to find Claudia's or my photo on the web in conjuction with our experience in Thailand. If someone of our friends will find out this will be a catastrophy....
    Rainer

Quote Originally Posted by Rainer View Post
    My name is Rainer from Germany. I was me who sent the letter to personalthailand in 2007. Personalthailand thankfully disguised my and Claudia's name when first publishing this absolute taboo and rare subject about white females having sex with young thai guys, while holidaying with their farang boyfriends in Thailand. Due to another forums mistake our real names became public and there is no more reason hiding our identity. However please understand that we are unwilling to send photos out for understandable reasons. A lot of chinese, vietnamese asked us to send a photo, even offering money for it. For most western guy my Claudia was often nothing more but a 'slut', 'dirty whore', etc. because she took a gigolo into a separate room in our hotel for sex. If anyone is seriously interested in this taboo subject please see my group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thaiguywhitegirlsex. It would be appreciated if you refrain from abusive comments.

I am not really sure what you get out from this? Your "group" is a mixed of fake photos, pro sex photos and some hand drawn cartoons? Why do you say Thai guys only want money?
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Kanok Karn View Post
    I am not really sure what you get out from this? Your "group" is a mixed of fake photos, pro sex photos and some hand drawn cartoons? Why do you say Thai guys only want money?
    ...I started this all to cope emotionally with my experience and to find out if is has happened to other white guys. Especially drawing the cartoons I started when Claudia and Khun had their first sex and did not stop since then drawing and imagining what they did, ...simply my way to deal with the uncomprehendable that a maybe eighteen or ninteen year old thai guy had the ego and courage to bed my girlfriend right under the same roof. I discussed very much with Claudia and eventually showed her some of my first cartoons. She was surprised then laughed. But she gave me a hug and told me she would not oppose me to draw further if it helps me. I am not saying that ALL thai guy are only after money. To the contrary: It is western media which generally gives the impression asian males are unable to conquer white girls from white guys (small penis myth of asian males, etc. and all that stupid prejudices). I myself became a victim of this propaganda as I believed it and never thought that a young thai guy will seed Claudia and that she will want it very much. But of course I am also very jealous and there are indeed some guys like Khun, who take financial advantage out of such a situation. On the other hand he never tried to destroy my relationship with Claudia as long as I pay him respect to be her lover and acknowledge that HE is the ONLY one who beds her as long as he is around,....what finally I did. I am not sure if the Golden Palace Hotel keeps proof in its Guest Book that we were actually there in 2007 but if you know the place I can tell you that we originally had a room opposite the restaurant and swimming pool on the ground floor. Claudia's 'love room' was later room no. 267 which is right over the restaurant in the first floor not far from the staircase. Once he had established himself as her lover and broke my resistance, Claudia revealed the no. of the room to me, ....and I still can see today before my mental eye the 'Do not disturb' sign, when I was jealously at the staircase.
    I asked for the moderator in your forum if he could translate my experience into thai language and public it in a thai language forum, because I believe also young thai men should be able to read it and also I want to encourage them to do like Khun! I receive so much hate-mails from white guys, that I hope more thai guys will conquer white girls from there arrogant boyfriends and teach them a lesson that I was thaught before and that I will never forget. So, please again, would you be in a position to translate and publish it. I would be greatful.
    Rainer

Are you some kind of fetish cuckold or something? In your drawing you say Thai guy just want money and now you telling me that white guys are bad as well? I think you have problem, i slept with Thai guy and i never do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Thaigirl View Post
    Are you some kind of fetish cuckold or something? In your drawing you say Thai guy just want money and now you telling me that white guys are bad as well? I think you have problem, i slept with Thai guy and i never do it again.
    Please read again carefully what I wrote above: I am not saying that all thai guys are after the money if they sleep with white tourist girls and I do not say that all white guys are bad as well, but I received a lot of really shocking hate e-mail especially of white guys, when I publicly addmitted that my girlfriend was seeded by a young self-confindent asian male.
    Sorry that you seem to have a rather bad experience unlike Claudia who enjoyed it....

Why you think many Thai girls prefer farang boys? In your carton in your group you show Thai man wants money that is what i am referring to.

Do not why you make so much fuss about it. If it was a hate post i understand it but you are loving it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast