Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend had paid sex with a Thai boy

Super Moderator
    Thanks

My girlfriend had paid sex with a Thai boy

I got a letter from one of my blog readers about my articles that girls pay for sex in Thailand. It no news that guys pay for sex but it is a little known fact that actually girls do it as well. The person wanted me to publish he letter so I will, any names found in the story is mock ups.

”My girlfriend had paid sex with a Thai boy….!” Story By Alex

I am student from Germany and visited Thailand together with my girlfriend some
    years ago for the first time. Pauline and I were together for three years and
    she never cheated on me nor did I on her.

It was right during our first visit when I immediately recognized how much she
    was fascinated by young athletic Thai guys. My Pauline is a good looking 21-year
    old blond, a rather shy and conservative minded girl. She gets extremely jealous,
    when I dare to only give a quick look to Thai girls or any other females.

However, probably women sexuality must be stronger than a conservative mind
    set: During our second visit she admitted having sexual fantasies with Thai
    guys, …which I already suspected for some times!

Once having ousted her fantasies and when she realized that she rather provoked
    a depressed reaction on my side than an outrage, I was totally surprised how she
    kept pushing on with her ”ideas” with great stubbornness…..to let them
    finally become reality! Only later she admitted that she would not have had
    dared to ever tell me again her fantasies, would I had reacted outraged. But my
    reaction obviously boosted her self-confidence to try to let her fantasies come
    somehow true and not to bury them under feelings of shame and guiltiness. From
    this point onwards something changed between us: From day to day she showed more and more openly her interest in Thai men obviously interpreting my
    embarrassing helplessness to cope with the situation as silent consent which
    is was not !). There was less and less hiding of her sexual desires and no
    more false excuses for me….!

None of our friends nor I would have had believed that she would do nearly
    anything to make love with a young Thai and even pay for sex! Not my Pauline,
    but needless to say…after one week or so she was mentally ready to make an
    approach to a young Thai and yes:
    THEY DID IT!

In a nutshell: The two last nights of our holidays she spent with her young
    ‘tiger’ (that is how she called her Thai boy later). It took me some time to
    find the courage to put this report on the internet. I do not like to reveal all
    the details, they are embarrassing and and I know, a lot of farang and Thai guys
    out there will laugh at me: (…are you all so sure, what your farang girls
    really think/want???)

Nonetheless, the story in brief: After she persuaded me to join her out to some
    boys bars on the last days of our holidays and after she had long lasting
    eye-contacts with Thai men, she finally became confident enough to roam these
    places alone and tried an approach, what I should find out very soon.

It was two nights before we were scheduled to fly home, when she got a call on
    her mobile, while we were spending the afternoon at our hotel pool at the Golden
    Palace Hotel, off Sukhumwit Road in Bangkok. She became very exited and after
    a while asked me, if I can live with the fact that she intends to date a Thai
    boy tonight, who she approached cautiously a night before. I was very jealous
    but saw in her eyes how extremely exited she was to date the guy and we both
    knew well tonight it will be for paid sex. I asked her Pauline, are you
    really sure? She swallowed and nodded silently and said Alex.it has nothing to do with you it is simply sex.

She intended to take the Thai boy out for some romantic dinner and then come
    back to the Golden Palace Hotel. She as well as I felt more secure to let it
    happen in our place, rather then in some unknown seedy place. At the Golden
    Palace Hotel we were sure that outward guests are all registered, when staying
    in a guests room. On the one hand Pauline wanted to have her first payed sex
    with a young Thai stranger in a secure, comfortable and familiar surrounding, on
    the other hand, she wanted me to be safely excluded and not to spoil in any way
    what was meant to be her perfect fuck. (Later she admitted that she was at this
    time very insecure, if I, in the end, will not loose my temper and do something
    stupid, respectively totally freak out in the hotel floors once after I have
    realized that she is naked on the sheets with a Thai boy!). Strange enough,
    instead of my burning jealousy, I simply assured her that I will respect her
    privacy probably instinctively sensing that my girlfriend was expecting me to
    no longer be an obstacles to her very special sexual desire.

Before she went out that evening Pauline rented a second room on another floor
    for the two remaining nights in Bangkok. Carefully as she was, without revealing
    the room number to me.
    Later that night we left together the Golden Palace Hotel, turned from Soi Nr.
    1 onto the Sukhumvit Road. In a pharmacy near Siam Square my Pauline bought the
    obligatory condoms. I thought desperately jealousy.for some lucky fucking
    Thai penis We stepped out into the warm air of a busy Bangkok night. She
    checked again nervously on her own room key, and the condoms in her
    handbag. There was something like ohhh?…please understand! ? in her eyes when
    she gave me a hasty kiss and then we separated. I saw her long blond hairs
    slowly disappearing in the crowds. There goes my girl, I thought,
    to meet her date…. and I to follow her bitter-sweet advice?…to relax and watch a movie.

I sat frustrated in one of the cinema complexes at Siam Square and then spent a
    poor night in an empty double-bed, not daring to imagine what happens behind of
    one the doors on the upper floors.

This is already nearly the end of my report. I did not ask my girlfriend what
    she paid for the service she received. (Pauline remained always silent on
    that nights and I learned to respect her privacy).

But reading all the confusing and contradicting articles, news, etc. on Thai
    men, let me stress the following:

No, I do –not know– what the thai guy did do her, how many times he lustfully
    penetrated my girlfriend,

No, I do –not know– how many orgasms erupted her heated body when he was on top
    of Pauline

No, I do –not know her screams.her joy!

No,I do not know about the size of Thai penis and other qualities they have or
    they do not have.

and I am not interested in all that blablabla!

But whatever they did, Yes,I –know– that I never saw her so PLEASED and SATISFIED on the next morning with that young Thai at the breakfast table.

They saw me approaching, looked at each other, then Pauline and the Thai gave
    me a humiliating smile and invited me to join breakfast at their table. By
    touching my girlfriend openly in front of me and watching her enjoying his hand
    on her naked leg, the young Thai shattered the rest of my self-confidence. He
    made it immediately absolutely clear that he will stay in the diver seat
    for the rest of our holidays, having good sex and even been paid for it! There
    was not much to say or to ask….all of us knew very well:
    PAULINE AND HER THAI HAVE HAD THAT PERFECT NIGHT!

It happened all so fast that after the holiday I am still struggling
    with the situation. Pauline made it clear to me, that there will be ‘follow ups’
    with Thai boys in coming holidays….

For me is important to send this report to all those, who still believe that

1. Thai guys are not as good us other lovers, and to those,
    2. who still believe that women sexuality is restricted to certain
    pattern/types. Pauline overcame her shyness…and finally did only that openly,
    what many girls, housewife, etc. might secretly think.

She is -NOT- a slut. That is why I accept her preferences and will stay
    together with her, nevertheless which Thai boy she picks up next time (….and
    she is looking very much forward to that evil since again!)

This was moved from the blog
    http://www.personalthailand.com/word...th-a-thai-boy/

Thanks
    My name is Rainer from Germany. I was me who sent the letter to personalthailand in 2007. Personalthailand thankfully disguised my and Claudia's name when first publishing this absolute taboo and rare subject about white females having sex with young thai guys, while holidaying with their farang boyfriends in Thailand. Due to another forums mistake our real names became public and there is no more reason hiding our identity. However please understand that we are unwilling to send photos out for understandable reasons. A lot of chinese, vietnamese asked us to send a photo, even offering money for it. For most western guy my Claudia was often nothing more but a 'slut', 'dirty whore', etc. because she took a gigolo into a separate room in our hotel for sex. If anyone is seriously interested in this taboo subject please see my group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thaiguywhitegirlsex. It would be appreciated if you refrain from abusive comments.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    This topic have been the most talked about on the blog before and it is also a very popular subject now.
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Baa Jub Jub View Post
    This topic have been the most talked about on the blog before and it is also a very popular subject now.
    Pee Baa Jub Jub:....is there any chance to let my experience translated into thai, vietnamese, chinese language, etc. I would be interested to publish my experience also in these language ...least but not last to let it asian men read who cannot read english and to encourage them to compete for white girls if they like to do so. Hopefully then, in fuure, I will no longer be the only farang guy who had to share his girlfriend with a fit thai guy.....So far are harvested from white guys only mails and comments full of hatred, it was another story with asians sending me comments.
    Rainer

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Thai translation

I think i can manage Thai translation but i am not sure about the other once.

Thanks
    I think i can manage Thai translation but i am not sure about the other once.
    Thanks so much ....it would be a great assistance. I appreciate it because you will have to spent some time for the translation into thai. Please let me know as soon you have managed the translation and were you have posted it. If you like you are kindly invited to join my above mentioned yahoo group. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon. I am still very jealous when it comes to thai guys, but I must admit they took my girl in a very cool way and she liked it anyway
    Regards Rainer

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I will post it here later in the week maybe next week.

Thanks
    I will post it here later in the week maybe next week.
    Thanks for your efforts...!

Thanks
    Dear readers,

thank you for not insulting me. I would be very greatful if someone would be able/ willing to translate my obviously very rare experience into thai, chinese or vietnamese language. Please see my reasons above. For your information: my girflriend has become meanwhile my wife and we are still happy together, although she occassionaly goes out for dates.

Thanks

Rainer

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Yeah sorry we not be able to translate this at the mean time but feel free to send us more stories or updates from you "strange" life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast