Thread: Top 10 Ways to Spot a Ladyboy

Top 10 Ways to Spot a Ladyboy

Have you heard ladyboy or katoey before? These creatures have been encountered by many first timers in Thailand. What is a katoey? It is a transsexual or transvestite and they are quite common in Thailand.

The top 10 ways to spot a ladyboy or katoey. Avoid reading this list at your own peril.

1. Look at your new friends hands and feet. If the girl has lumberjack hands or size 12 heels on there is a distinct possibility she is a he.

2. Look for an Adams apple. Girls don’t have them.

3. Too much makeup. If the girl has a thick layer of foundation on and enough makeup for a Vegas dancer I can tell then she is probably a ladyboy.

4. Tall. The girls are generally short, 5′ 4″ or less. If the girl is near to 6′ tall then either she is a model or a ladyboy.

5. She is more beautiful than you can believe. If the girl is tall and beautiful and is NOT a model then it’s a good bet she is a ladyboy. They work hard to make themselves as beautiful as possible, even going to the length of having surgery done. Eyes, lips, breasts, and even the cut and tuck, though from all accounts most ladyboy are cross dressers without the final surgery.

6. If she has facial hair she is a ladyboy.

7. Thai girls are very feminine, quite likely some of the most feminine women on the planet. If your girl is muscular or has a hard athletic body there is a chance that she is a ladyboy.

8. If the girl has a penis then she is a ladyboy.

9. If she won’t undress in front of you or wants to have sex in the dark all the time she may be a ladyboy.

10. Take a look at her friends. Ladyboys tend to run and hunt in packs like wolves. If her group of friends are obvious ladyboy themselves then your little lady may be one as well.

Please leave a comment if you have other ways that you use to figure out about ladyboy or if you have some interesting or fun stories about ladyboys of Thailand.
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

If the girl has a penis then she is a ladyboy But they might hide it in the dark so watch out! Many asked me if i am a ladyboy, i do not know why!!

I am told that they are so tall because they take some feminine hormones combined with other chemical medications and steroids...Is this true?

They are also very loud and pushy...but that is the case with many call girls in Thailand...the only problem is that they are stronger than girls and you can be in trouble if they are in big numbers and you push it too far

8. If the girl has a penis then she is a ladyboy. -- this a sure sign!!
    But I guess they wear more provocative clothing, if you know what I mean.

There is a good movie you can download from youtube.com now about Ladyboys in Thailand.

what movie is it?