Thread: Free Kindle eBook Museums in Pattaya Thailand

Thanks

Exclamation Free Kindle eBook Museums in Pattaya Thailand

Amazing Museums in Pattaya Discover Thailand (Discover Thailand Miracles) [Kindle Edition]

Free ebook from Amazon Kindle Prime. Totally free to download during these times.

Summer Free - Promotion Jun 22, 2012 Jun 23, 2012 2 day(s)

1 Free promotions will start at approximately 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on the date specified. Depending on system latencies, it may take a few minutes to several hours for the free promotion to start.

2 Free promotions will end at approximately 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on the date specified. Depending on system latencies, it may take a few minutes to several hours for the free promotion to end.

About the book

Most of these Museums in Pattaya are free but some Private once are charging a small fee. We have included a discount coupon in the book that will cover the cost for this eBook.

Pattaya is such a wonderful place that some even say that it is indeed the best place on the planet. You can literally find everything in Pattaya and there is just tons of things to do if you would just take the time to go beyond the bar scene. I never see them promote the places where you can see ships, turtles and other marine animals and these costs only a fraction of the price of what you have to pay to see some lame show on Walking Street.

Download free here

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007QS02XY

Did you miss the free Download, get it free on Kindle prime at any time.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    We just checked and it was #2 on the download list for free Kindle books in Asia and that is great!
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Thanks
    wish I had a kindle...I also hear a lot of good recommendations for this book..

Thanks
    here you can really find all the information that you need about things that nobody told you about...Pattaya is so much more than just night life...I wasted so much time until I found that and here it is all together....wish people knew more about these books...