Thread: Price for living

Price for living

I know about Thailand and it's charming scenery. But, I don't know about the cost of living there. I want to know, if I wish to live in Thailand and to buy a house for myself (included my family), then what will be the minimum figure of $$ ??
    Can anyone help me to find out that???
    Thanks in advance..

My friend...i think everyboy who write in this forum wuold like to like to live in thailand...
    It's not easy give you a right answer if you don't tell us someting more.....
    Where you wanna go live? Bangkok, pattaya, or isaan? How many person in your family?
    Let's tell us more....

Super Moderator
    If i had more money i would buy some land outside the big city. The north of Thailand is totally empty and there is so much nice nature.
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Phuket is not cheap, Samui is not cheap to but Pattaya and Bangkok can stay cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pee Baa Jub Jub View Post
    If i had more money i would buy some land outside the big city. The north of Thailand is totally empty and there is so much nice nature.
    Cheaper living up in the north as well?

Anyone in here that can give us their actual budget?

I been to Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand before. I can guaranteeyou that Chiang Mai more more more cheaper than Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket. Nice weather there, Nice city, Nice peoples. Foods are cheap really. when i been there i can't believe why so cheap coz of Chiang Mai is the one city of Thailand where the tourist wanna go there.

And no one can't tell you exactly how much 'Price for living' for you. coz it depend what you eat, where you live. And if you like nightlife yeah you can't stay cheap.
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

Sounds great!

Anyone in here rented a "Western standard house" that can share what they payed?

Never been to Thailand......sorry.

Anyone who can give exact figures?

In Pattaya you pay about 70 000 for a Western Standard and in Bangkok Center 200 000 THB per month. A normal Western Condo cost about 40 000 THB in Bangkok and in Pattaya.