Thread: Police Use Google Map To Catch iPhone Thief

Thumbs up Police Use Google Map To Catch iPhone Thief

Surat Thani police team arrested Mrs.Petcharat Kongkaeo is 37 year old.

She was arrested at her house with 8 mobile phones; iPhone and other brands plus a .38 caliber miniature pistol.

After the suspect stole an iPhone from Miss Rattanan Puaklek in a restuarant in front of Karnchanadit police station. Miss Puaklek was talking to her friend and suddenly her iPhone was gone.

Police team to use a google map from an iPhone and by using the co-ordinates of the phone they could locate the suspect and the house where she was staying.

When the police searched the house they found eight mobile telephones in the cabinet and the miniature weapon.

Police of Thailand goes hi-tech and uses google map to hunt a woman who snatched an iPhone. The police located her house and found the suspect plus seven more stolen mobile phones.
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

Thai Police track iPhone

Finally the Thai police do something, very good for them and us.

Very good

You can clean or block your iPhone as soon as you know someone stole it. Very good functions if you loose your iPhone.
    Best Online Thailand Florist for 2012

Send SMS to your Thai friends SMS Thailand

Super Moderator
    I tried it on my phone i could see what house and my street everything where my phone was.
    Follow me on Facebook Personal Thailand Facebook Personal Thailand Twitter

All news Copyrighted Personal Thailand News Agency if nothing else stated.

Feel free to ask me anything about Thailand but do it in the forum not in PM

We use Skimlinks for advertising if you see any problem please let us know.

Everybody knows that,just not the person that was stealing several of them...this shows that you have to be informed and learn new things all the time no matter what you do

there should be a notice bout this...people should be more informed and that way the thieves won`t even bother to steel something that can lead police right to them...easier for everybody..