PDA

View Full Version : LG Joins Dtac For Special Calling Packages

Kanok Karn
3rd April 2011, 09:25
LG and dtac are offering value packages for customers who purchase an LG Optimus Me, LG’s new smartphone powered by Android 2.2. Post-paid users will get unlimited Internet and 200 minutes calling to any network for just 349 baht per month for the first three months, and 200MB Internet and 200 minutes calling per month for the fourth to fifteenth months. Pre-paid users can pay only 149 baht and get unlimited Internet for the first month, then 200MB Internet for the second to thirteenth months. This package is available from now until 31 May 2011.

Mr. Somsak Athisaitrakul, Product Group Head (Mobile Communications) Senior Manager, LG Electronics (Thailand) Co. Ltd said, “The collaboration between LG and dtac aims to provide the perfect entry experience for people looking to buy their first smartphone with an LG Optimus Me and dtac value package. We are confident that this co-promotion will be well received by our target customers.”

Mr. Prapaprot Puprasert, Senior Vice President of Products Division of Total Access Communication (dtac) revealed that “The packages for LG Optimus Me are the most competitive offers that we’ve ever done with any mobile phone brand. This is to give first-time smartphone users the best mobile experience with quality Internet and services from dtac.”

The LG Optimus Me is an accessible, highly compact Android-powered handset available at a competitive price. The LG Optimus Me uses a 2.8-inch capacitive touch screen to provide a highly responsive UI. In addition to the latest Android “Froyo” OS, which keeps web browsing simple and smooth, the Optimus Me comes with social network services and a seamless, glitch-free user experience that is tailor-made for first-time smartphone buyers. In keeping with its name, the LG Optimus Me also lets users stamp their own identity on their phone, with a range of three different colors aimed to appeal to many different tastes.

The LG Optimus Me with value packages from dtac is now available through LG Shops and dtac Centers nationwide at 5,990 baht (including a 2GB microSD memory). AEON customers are able to purchase the LG Optimus Me by paying 12 monthly installments of 540 baht at any dtac Center

http://www.thailand4.com/thm/600x600/2011/03/25/bbe0210618e7eee066a9ff2106037766-0.jpg